Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Caesar's Big Day Out!
1. Choose a favouite stuffed toy or "introduce a new member of the family"
2. Start taking photos of it sharing in family activities.
3. Make a powerpoint presentation with captions below each photo.
(Alternatively print photos and glue into a blank page book to write sentences underneath.)
4. Laminate to keep off sticky little fingers..
5. Bind together.
6. Read with your child and watch the delight spread across their face.
For several years as my Kinders grew, they always asked me how Caesar was doing and if I could bring the books back to school to read.